From seafaring histories to fantastic fjords, there’s a lot to love about Scandinavia. Marvel at Norway’s amazing green cliffs and blue water, then set sail from Oslo to Denmark’s waterside capital. Hit the remaining Nordic capitals—Stockholm and Helsinki, two of the world’s most livable cities—and explore their maritime pasts and modern architecture.
Board your overnight flight to Bergen today.
Welcome to Norway! Meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers at tonight’s welcome dinner.
Join a local guide to discover historic sites in and around Bergen.
- Drive to Fana and enter the wooden, medieval-style Fantoft Stave Church
- Pass by Bergenhus Fortress and the bustling fish and flower market
- Admire views of the city center and harbor from Custom House Pier
- Walk through the Hanseatic era alleyways and courtyards in the UNESCO-listed Bryggen harbor district
Spend the day journeying through Norway’s fjord country, a region of otherworldly natural beauty.
- Embark on a cruise through the country’s steep cliffs and narrow waterways
- Disembark in the village of Flåm, overlooking Aurlandsfjord
- Explore the Flåm Railway Museum
- Take a scenic train ride along one of the steepest rails in the world
Fly to Oslo this morning. Then, step inside the Viking Ship Museum to learn about Viking history and view the once-feared longships.
This evening, sit down for an included dinner.
A local guide introduces you to Oslo’s local highlights this morning.
- Step inside Oslo City Hall to see stunning murals
- Enter the Munch Museum, dedicated to the work of famous Norwegian artist Edvard Munch
- Stroll through Vigelandsparken, a sculpture park, as you enjoy a short panoramic tour in the center of the city
- Explore the local Mathallen market
Later, board a cruise ship and sail through the night to Copenhagen, Denmark. Aboard the ship, sit down for an included dinner.
After docking in Copenhagen, take a guided tour of the bustling maritime city with a local guide.
- Step inside the 16th-century Rosenborg Castle, a royal residence built in the Dutch Renaissance style
- View the iconic Little Mermaid statue and marvel at the wharfside homes and stores in the beautifully preserved Nyhavn district
- Pass by the Amalienborg Palace and Christiansborg Palace, seat of the Danish Parliament
Spend a free day in Copenhagen or add an excursion.